Ohio Tenant Workshop
What Every Tenant Should Know. . .
This seminar will provide tenants with basic information about their rights—and responsibilities—as tenants in the City of Cleveland. Tenants will also receive information about assistance and resources available through the Cleveland Housing Court, including:
- Basic information about Housing Court and services offered;
- The role of Housing Specialists and how they can empower you with information about Ohio and Cleveland-specific Landlord-Tenant Laws.
- Tips for entering into landlord-tenant relationship;
- Resolving problems with your landlord;
- What to expect if you go to eviction court;
- Myths v. Reality;
- Social Services Referrals; and
- Time for Questions and Answers
Please complete this form to register for the Cleveland Housing Court Tenant Workshop